The next massacre of freestyle!
A certain skill to take on the largest lines of kickers, the Era is the gateway to fun and to attack all the features in the snowpark.
Tons of pop with the I-Rock reverse camber and Whiskey Bar to take on anything while remaining sufficiently agile to control the slide.
The new 3D-Transitional sidecut and Whiskey Royale with sintered base begs you to go as fast and high as you can. It puts on the gas to get to the next level.
- Whiskey Royale
- Whiskey Shooters
- I-Rock reverse camber
- TruTwin twin tip shape
- Sintered 4000 base
- Biaxial fibreglass
- 3D-Transitional sidecut
- ReFlex core
- Type: Freestyle
- Stiffness: 2.5/5
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|