Taking mid-range performance to the top, this directional twin shape with a hybrid rocker profile is here to help get you to the next level.
The soft and friendly flex is sure to perform as well and keep you coming back form more.
- Directional Twin
- True-Flex Core
- Fiberglass: Bi-Axial Glass
- EZ-Dual-Transitional Sidecut (EZ-DT)
- Optix 2000 Base
- Plus Kush-Control Technologie: Urethane Inlays in Base/Sidewall
- Flex Rating : 3
|TALLA||Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The King is our advanced, yet modestly priced entry level binding. Offering support to riders that want a binding that can be ridden on any terrain without hesitation.
Our Delta baseplate was featured on our first ever bindings and is still going as strongly as it was on day one.
Constructed using the perfect mixture of aluminum and nylon designed to offer a soft and forgiving interface with the perfect fit. Combine this with our Lightframe Highback that provides a soft torsional flex for a friendly but yet responsive ride.
Lightweight Mac 4 aluminum buckles complete an entry-level binding that is superior to some brands top of the line range.
- Mfc : An established dual-density, comfortable, 3D shaped ankle strap that improves control in every condition.
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect+