A directional twin board for 100% pleasure.
The Merc incorporates all the goodness from our Drifter with a subtler sidecut and softer flex for easy progression to that next level.
An easy turning board with our Rocker Bands strategically placed to give you enough support yet soft enough to get loose when you want.
- EZ-Rock reverse camber
- Directional Shape
- Extruded 2000 baseplate
- Biaxial fibreglass
- EZ-Transitional progressive sidecut
- TruFlex core
- Type : All mountain
- Stiffness: 3/5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|