A directional twin board for 100% pleasure.
The Merc incorporates all the goodness from our Drifter with a subtler sidecut and softer flex for easy progression to that next level.
An easy turning board with our Rocker Bands strategically placed to give you enough support yet soft enough to get loose when you want.
- EZ-Rock reverse camber
- Directional Shape
- Extruded 2000 baseplate
- Biaxial fibreglass
- EZ-Transitional progressive sidecut
- TruFlex core
- Type : All mountain
- Stiffness: 3/5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The TEAM is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Remium aluminium / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7