A directional twin board for 100% pleasure.
The Merc incorporates all the goodness from our Drifter with a subtler sidecut and softer flex for easy progression to that next level.
An easy turning board with our Rocker Bands strategically placed to give you enough support yet soft enough to get loose when you want.
- EZ-Rock reverse camber
- Directional Shape
- Extruded 2000 baseplate
- Biaxial fibreglass
- EZ-Transitional progressive sidecut
- TruFlex core
- Type : All mountain
- Stiffness: 3/5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The WIZARD is a versatile binding providing maximum comfort for certain progression.
First, it provides exceptional adjustment possibilities thanks to its ultralight Precision Air flange. Then, it includes Air pockets at heel level for more comfort and a steady fit. It also features a Type R spoiler for symmetrical flex and Speedwheel aluminum buckles for maximum longevity.
- NITRO Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Type R Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap
- Easy Entry Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|