A directional twin board for 100% pleasure.
The Merc incorporates all the goodness from our Drifter with a subtler sidecut and softer flex for easy progression to that next level.
An easy turning board with our Rocker Bands strategically placed to give you enough support yet soft enough to get loose when you want.
- EZ-Rock reverse camber
- Directional Shape
- Extruded 2000 baseplate
- Biaxial fibreglass
- EZ-Transitional progressive sidecut
- TruFlex core
- Type : All mountain
- Stiffness: 3/5
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|