The smoothest reverse camber board.
Go high, slide a rail or shred, RUSH wants it all.
The A.B.T. base on a reverse I-Rock camber softens the already powerful characteristics, dampens landings on ice and just asks go faster, all this on the smoothest reverse camber board.
The 3D-transitional sidecut, Whiskey Rocks and Whiskey Shooters boosting the board to deliver max fun, even when you reach your won limits.
- A.B.T. sole 1 Piece
- TruTwin twin tip shape
- I-Rock reverse camber
- 3D-Transitional sidecut
- Sintered 4000 base
- Whiskey Rocks
- Whiskey Shooters
- Quadrax Fibreglass
- ReFlex core
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Stiffness: 3.5/5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|