The smoothest reverse camber board.
Go high, slide a rail or shred, RUSH wants it all.
The A.B.T. base on a reverse I-Rock camber softens the already powerful characteristics, dampens landings on ice and just asks go faster, all this on the smoothest reverse camber board.
The 3D-transitional sidecut, Whiskey Rocks and Whiskey Shooters boosting the board to deliver max fun, even when you reach your won limits.
- A.B.T. sole 1 Piece
- TruTwin twin tip shape
- I-Rock reverse camber
- 3D-Transitional sidecut
- Sintered 4000 base
- Whiskey Rocks
- Whiskey Shooters
- Quadrax Fibreglass
- ReFlex core
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Stiffness: 3.5/5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|