The VENUS W is an all-mountain board with freestyle influence designed for young female riders. It will focus on their progression to give them confidence and take them to the next level.
The EZ-Rock reverse camber adds pop and stability, while the EZDT sidecut is designed around the reverse camber for maximum grip, and maneuverability.
An easy and secure board to allow female riders to progress on all terrains.
- Shape: twin directional
- Rocker Bands
- Sidecut: EZDT
- Reverse camber: EZ-Rock
- Core: TruFlex
- Extruded sole: Optix2000
- Biaxial fibreglass
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 2.5/5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The RHYTHM W is a snowboard binding with a modern and feminine design. It specifically adapts to the needs of female riders who are making progress.
This binding is affordable from both the price and performance points of view. But above all, it is comfortable.
Its specific women's A-Frame flange provides excellent support while its ergonomic padded straps offer optimal comfort.
An ideal binding for women looking to progress in comfort and ease.
- EVA Footbed Dampening: The EVA Cover Bases absorb shocks from strong landings while dampening vibrations to offer improved comfort and better control.
- Women’s Asym Type S Highback
- A-Frame Women’s Baseplate
- Contour Cut Ankle Strap
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Women’s Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||V_T_pointure_EU||V_T_pointure_MP|