The VENUS W is an all-mountain board with freestyle influence designed for young female riders. It will focus on their progression to give them confidence and take them to the next level.
The EZ-Rock reverse camber adds pop and stability, while the EZDT sidecut is designed around the reverse camber for maximum grip, and maneuverability.
An easy and secure board to allow female riders to progress on all terrains.
- Shape: twin directional
- Rocker Bands
- Sidecut: EZDT
- Reverse camber: EZ-Rock
- Core: TruFlex
- Extruded sole: Optix2000
- Biaxial fibreglass
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 2.5/5
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The GLAM W is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile and has a feminine touch.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Bi-mat aluminum / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7