The VENUS W is an all-mountain board with freestyle influence designed for young female riders. It will focus on their progression to give them confidence and take them to the next level.
The EZ-Rock reverse camber adds pop and stability, while the EZDT sidecut is designed around the reverse camber for maximum grip, and maneuverability.
An easy and secure board to allow female riders to progress on all terrains.
- Shape: twin directional
- Rocker Bands
- Sidecut: EZDT
- Reverse camber: EZ-Rock
- Core: TruFlex
- Extruded sole: Optix2000
- Biaxial fibreglass
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 2.5/5
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Visually very simple, the STELLA is packed with technology offering an ultra-lightweight, ultra-comfortable and very precise binding.
For the good female riders who are seeking a single contact with their board so they have no limits.
- Flex 5/10
- Slasher baseplate : Lightweight yet strong, the reinforced polyamide materials ensure even distribution of your movements.
- Full pad: Fullpad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing points of fatigue.
- Elasto Highback: featuring two different levels of stiffness to get the best combination of comfort, precision and functionality.
- 3D Asym Supreme Strap: strap with asymmetric and anatomical drawing for maximum foot wrapping without any pressure point. Very comfortable but also ultra performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|