The VERVE is an ideal board for versatile riders who want to improve their freestyle level. It is soft and easy to handle. It features a twin-tip shape and an EZ-Rock rocker, making it particularly easy to steer. It makes trying new tricks a piece of cake!
- Camber: EZ-Rock
- Shape: twin-tip Tru-Twin
- Extruded sole: Optix 2000
- Sidecut: 3-DT
- Sidecut: 3-DT
- Core: TruFlex
- Type: all-mountain / freestyle
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Freestyler in the soul, the HOLOGRAM is a binding full of technology to be the queen of the snowpark. In addition to its modern look and light construction, it benefits from the new Shadow Done plate base that provides even more efficient fir, reactivity and tweak capability. Comfortable thanks to its innovating straps, it has average flex of 6 to remain effective in all situations.
- Flex : 6
- Composite 45% : All the advantages of the polyamide, but 20% more reactive.
- Shadow Done base plate
- Hologram highback : This asymmetrical highback features the most ergonomic design to provide ultimate comfort and connection with your board. Keeping the integrated forward lean and highback rotation concept, unique to ShadowFit.
- Air Bed : Combined with dual density EVA, these air bags in the heel area are the best Salomon dampening system.
- SCS Dampening + Full EVA: Offering the best shock absorption with precise power transfer directly to the edges.
- 3D Asym Supreme instep strap: Asymmetrical strap that increases the external support and the internal capacity to tweak while preserving a perfect anatomical shape that avoids any pressure point: assured comfort throughout the day without nothing to sacrifice in terms of performance.
- PowerGlide Aluminum Buckle : Triaxial gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a smooth realase.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|