The VIPER is a board specifically designed for riders discovering snowboarding and will follow their evolution.
Its construction and its flat camber make this board maneuverable and soft in all conditions. In addition, its progressive radius and its twin-tip profile are the ideal combination for anyone looking for maximum tolerance to progress confidently.
- Camber: EZ-flat Rock
- Shape: twin-tip Tru-Twin
- Extruded sole: Optix 2000
- Biaxial fibreglass
- EZ- DT progressive sidecut
- Core: TruFlex
- Type: all-mountain / freestyle
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The TEAM is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Remium aluminium / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7