referencia : 1932005.1.1
The BOOTER is a ski boot for amazing air performance, ideal for the practice of Freestyle. With an original look, and comfortable fit (102 mm), this liner also has additional technical features and beautiful styling.FULL TILT
The BOOTER is a ski boot for amazing air performance, ideal for the practice of Freestyle. With an original look, and comfortable fit (102 mm), this liner also has additional technical features and beautiful styling.
First: it is composed of a thinner shell than the one of conventional shoes; it allows a weight gain, remarkable sensation and responsiveness. Second: its medium/soft flex (5), perfect for the needs of freestylers of all levels, is adjustable through interchangeable tongues. Third: fully opening, the boot is easy to put on and has 3 special buckles and a strap. To finish, its liner designed in several layers is perfectly adjusted to the feet.
Comfortable and shock absorbing, light and responsive, this liner will allow you to reach a higher level thanks to its accuracy and its more innovative design.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Influence Shell 3-part design :
> LIGHTER: up to 900 grams less per pair, not thick and heavy plastic but thin layer increasing the feel and responsiveness.
> NATURAL FLEX: the flex is adjustable through interchangeable tongues. No pressure or dead zone thanks to the cables of tightening operating as laces
> EASY OPENING: opens completely. The tongue is not blocking the foot. The buckles do not affect flex.
- #5 Flex / 5 Rib: medium soft flex for more tolerance and a natural flex
- Active Bootboard: absorbs vibrations and impacts
- A lower strap and two upper closure cables
- Buckles with aluminium ratchet for precise adjustments
- Pro Liner Design: Quick-Fit ™ Intuition ™ in EVA foam designed in several layers of different thickness and different densities for a custom liner that is light, warm and 100% moulded to your feet.
- Fit: 102 mm
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|