3-piece DNA evolved for the freestyle skier who prefers the wider, roomier housing of a 102 last and a - Flex pattern that is more forgiving. This is the affordable replacement to the Booter model of the past.
The Descendant 4 features the all-new Evolution - Shell, designed so that today's skier who has a wider footprint can enjoy the comfort and performance of the original DNA of the 3-piece boot. It features a 102mm - Width, replaceable -
Soles for added traction and durability with an upgraded - Buckle system for easy on & off. The 4 - Flex tongue is perfect for those skiers who want a manageable - Flex pattern, great for softer landings in the park.
3 Piece Boot Technology
- FTE EVOLUTION 3-PIECE - Shell : A quantum leap in ski boot design – the FTE is a new - Shell born from the original 3-piece DNA by constructed for those with a wider footprint.
- 102 Last : Wider - Shell for wider feet
- #4 - Flex TONGUE : Soft - Flex – Our most forgiving adult - Flex for lighter skiers looking for maximum ankle motion & comfort. You can quickly change your - Flex by swapping out different # - Flex tongues.
- CABLES : Cable - Closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure - Flex & fit
- ALUMINUM LADDER - Buckles: Durable, light- Weight aluminum. Macro ladder for quick & easy memory reference and a micro twist for fine adjustment tuning.
- FREE - FlexING - Cuff : Rear - Cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out & move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- RIGID - Boot Board : The Rigid - Boot Board provides a firm layer in the bottom of the - Shell maximizes responsiveness & sensitivity to the snow.
- 3-PIECE : Up to 2lbs/900g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts
- CUSTOMIZABLE : All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- RIBBED TONGUE : 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear - Flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a - Flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE - Flex : The boots - Flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots - Flex by simply witching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT : Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul - Shell: 12mm Influence - Shell: 3mm
- INFINITE PIVOT : Unlike traditional designs, the rear - Cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less - Shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
Quick Fit™ - Liner Technology
- WARM : Unlike conventional - Liners, our 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- POWERWRAP : An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper - Liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the - Shell.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET! : Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ - Liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|