referencia : 1932004.1.1
With its particular style, the DROP KICK is a ski boot for an amazing air performance, ideal for the practice of Freestyle. With an original and engaged look, this liner has further technological and beautiful features.FULL TILT
With its particular style, the DROP KICK is a ski boot for an amazing air performance, ideal for the practice of Freestyle. With an original and engaged look, this liner has further technological and beautiful features.
First: it is composed of a thinner shell than the one of conventional shoes; it allows a weight gain, remarkable sensation and responsiveness. Second: its medium flex (6), perfect for the needs of all mountain freestylers, is adjustable through interchangeable tongues. Third: full opening, the shoe is easy to slip on and adjusts through a single cable system eliminating pressure points. To finish, its liner designed in several layers is perfectly adjusted to the feet.
Comfortable and shock absorbing, light and responsive, this liner will allow you to reach a higher level thanks to its accuracy and its more innovative design.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Original design Shell 3-parts:
> LIGHTER: up to 900 grams less per pair, not thick and heavy plastic but thin layer increasing the feel and responsiveness.
> NATURAL FLEX: the flex is adjustable through interchangeable tongues. No pressure or dead zone thanks to the cables of tightening operating as laces
> EASY OPENING: opens completely. The tongue is not blocking the foot. The buckles do not affect flex.
- #6 Flex / 7 Rib: medium flex for maximum versatility and reliability in all conditions with a natural soft movement of the ankle. You can quickly change the flex by changing to a different tongue.
- Active Bootboard: absorbs vibrations and impacts of large hops
- 3 point locking cable eliminates pressure
- Buckles with aluminium ratchet for precise adjustments
- Pro Liner Design: Quick-Fit ™ Intuition ™ in EVA foam designed in several layers of different thickness and different densities for a custom liner that is light, warm and 100% moulded to your feet.
- Fit: 99 mm
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|