referencia : 2252000.1.1
ALL-TERRAIN, ALL THE TIME. When performance and power cannot be sacrificed, the First Chair 8 ski boot is the tool equipped to meet the challenges of the mountain, be it on-piste or out of boundsFULL TILT
When performance and power cannot be sacrificed, the First Chair 8 ski boot is the tool equipped to meet the challenges of the mountain, be it on-piste or out of bounds. This is the replacement model for the Konflict boot of the past, retaining all of it's great attributes but with a more affordable price.
The First Chair 8 is built on the FTS Soul Chassis which isn't a re-design, but a re-imagining of the original 3-piece; it features a modern toe box and replaceable rubber soles for added traction and durability. With its 8 flex tongue, the boot provides a stiff yet responsive feel for those skiers who prefer a more resistant flex pattern.
3 Piece Boot Technology
- FTS SOUL 3-PIECE SHELL : The same 99mm last width and geometry as the Original with a slightly roomier toe box & rubber sole.
- 99 Last : The original width shell that your feet love
- #8 FLEX TONGUE : Firm flex - Power & responsive energy transfer, while maintaining a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- CABLES : Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
- ALUMINUM WIDETRACK BUCKLES : New adjustment mechanism engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly single-handed micro adjustment. New durable aluminum lever with a minimalistic lightweight design.
- FREE FLEXING CUFF : Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out & move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD : Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- RUBBER TOE & HEEL SOLE : Natural rubber soles on the toe & heel for non-slip walking & hiking that can even be replaced if they wear out.
- 3-PIECE : Up to 2lbs/900g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts
- CUSTOMIZABLE : All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- RIBBED TONGUE : 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX : The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply witching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT : Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- INFINITE PIVOT : Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- FORWARD LEAN : Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- LIGHT WEIGHT : Minimalistic 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness & sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
Quick Fit™ Liner Technology
- INTUITION : All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET! : Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- WARM : Unlike conventional liners, our 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- J-BAR : An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- PRO LAMINATE CONSTRUCTION : The Pro Liner's laminates are specifically engineered to provide the most energy transfer to the shell while maintaining its warmth, light weight & custom moldable fit.
4mm Open Cell Foam : Warm & comfy layer conforms quickly to your foot upon entry
2mm Soft Density Intuition™ Foam : Softest cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet quick
7mm High Density Intuition™ Foam : Most firm & responsive cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to your feet & transfers the most energy!
- POWERWRAP : An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK||Edad niño|