referencia : 2242011.1.1
Successfully incorporating the characteristics of the brand (tech and design) while being adapted to the female foot, the MARY JANE W is a women's skiing shoe that guarantees great performance on any terrain.FULL TILT
Successfully incorporating the characteristics of the brand (tech and design) while being adapted to the female foot, the MARY JANE W is a women's skiing shoe that guarantees great performance on any terrain.
Its construction combined with a softer natural flex (5/10) and wider fit of 102 mm offers an optimal combination of strength, lightness, comfort and warmth. A safe bet for skiers who want to ride technically with crazy shoes and excessive comfort.
- Original design Shell 3-parts:
> Lighter: up to 900 grams less per pair, not thick and heavy plastic but thin layer increasing the feel and responsiveness.
> Natural flex: the flex is adjustable through interchangeable tongues. No pressure or dead zone thanks to the cables of tightening operating as laces
> Easy Opening: opens completely. The tongue is not blocking the foot. The buckles do not affect flex.
- Flex 5 / 10: medium flex for maximum versatility and reliability in all conditions with a natural and soft movement of the ankle. You can quickly change the flex by exchanging different tongues.
- Active Bootboard: absorbs vibrations and impacts of large hops
- 3-point locking cable: it eliminates the pressure because it works as a yaw to eliminate dead zones and to provide homogeneous pressure.
- Straps with nylon ratchet : for precise adjustments
- Pro Liner Design: Quick-Fit ™ Intuition ™ in EVA foam designed in several layers of different thickness and different densities for a custom liner that is light, warm and 100% moulded to your feet.
- Shock absorber
- Rubber Sole (heel) : heel in natural rubber to reduce the slippage of the heel during the walk.
- Fit: 102 mm
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|