The Plush 4 is the answer to an uncomfortable ski boot experience. A softer - Flex and forgiving footprint keeps you on the hill longer!
The Plush 4 features the all-new Evolution - Shell, designed so that today's skier who has a wider footprint can enjoy the comfort and performance of the original DNA of the 3-piece boot.
It features a 102mm - Width, replaceable - Soles for added traction and durability with an upgraded - Buckle system for easy on & off. The 4 - Flex tongue is perfect for those skiers who want a manageable - Flex pattern, great for softer landings in the park.
3 Piece Boot Technology
- FTE EVOLUTION 3-PIECE - Shell : A quantum leap in ski boot design – the FTE is a new - Shell born from the original 3-piece DNA by constructed for those with a wider footprint.
- 102 Last : Wider - Shell for wider feet
- #4 - Flex TONGUE : Soft - Flex – Our most forgiving adult - Flex for lighter skiers looking for maximum ankle motion & comfort. You can quickly change your - Flex by swapping out different # - Flex tongues.
- CABLES : Cable - Closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure - Flex & fit
- ALUMINUM WIDETRACK - Buckles : New adjustment mechanism engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly single-handed micro adjustment. New durable aluminum lever with a minimalistic light- Weight design.
- FREE - FlexING - Cuff : Rear - Cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out & move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- RIGID - Boot Board : The Rigid - Boot Board provides a firm layer in the bottom of the - Shell maximizes responsiveness & sensitivity to the snow.
- 3-PIECE : Up to 2lbs/900g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts
- CUSTOMIZABLE : All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- RIBBED TONGUE : 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear - Flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a - Flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE - Flex : The boots - Flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots - Flex by simply witching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT : Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul - Shell: 12mm Influence - Shell: 3mm
- INFINITE PIVOT : Unlike traditional designs, the rear - Cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less - Shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- FORWARD LEAN : Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
Quick Fit™ - Liner Technology
- WARM : Unlike conventional - Liners, our 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- J-BAR : An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- CLASSIC FOAM LAMINATE : The Classic - Liner's laminates are a multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue - Liner, designed to provide the targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way!
5mm Open Cell Foam : Warm & comfy layer conforms quickly to your foot upon entry
3mm Medium Density Open Cell Foam : Softest cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet quick
4mm High Density Closed Cell Foam : Most firm & responsive cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to your feet & transfers the most energy!
- POWERWRAP : An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper - Liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the - Shell.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET! : Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ - Liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
|TALLA||Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|