referencia : 2242001.1.1
Still stylish in 2015 with its streetwear look with laces, the TOM WALLISCH, pro model of the famous freestyler Tom Wallisch, provides a lot of performance. Tailored for the practice of Freestyle, this shoe has nice special features.FULL TILT
Still stylish in 2015 with its streetwear look with laces, the TOM WALLISCH, pro model of the famous freestyler Tom Wallisch, provides a lot of performance. Tailored for the practice of Freestyle, this shoe has nice special features.
First: it is composed of a thinner shell than the one of conventional shoes; it allows a weight gain, remarkable sensation and responsiveness. Second: its adapted flex (6), perfect for the needs of top level freestylers, is adjustable through interchangeable tongues. Third: full opening, the shoe is easy to slip on and adjusts through a single cable system eliminating pressure points. To finish, its liner designed in several layers is perfectly adjusted to the feet.
Powerful, light and responsive, this boot will allow you to reach a higher level thanks to its precision and innovative design. This winter, they have added replaceable natural rubber non-slip soles which greatly facilitate walking on slippery slopes.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Original design Shell 3-parts:
> LIGHTER: up to 900 grams less per pair, not thick and heavy plastic but thin layer increasing the feel and responsiveness.
> NATURAL FLEX: the flex is adjustable through interchangeable tongues. No pressure or dead zone thanks to the cables of tightening operating as laces
> EASY OPENING: opens completely. The tongue is not blocking the foot. The buckles do not affect flex.
- #6 Flex / 7 Rib: relatively "smooth" flex for landings
- Shock Absorber Bootboard: absorbs vibrations and impacts from big hops
- 3 point locking cable eliminates pressure
- Buckles with aluminium ratchet for precise adjustments
- Pro Liner Design: Quick-Fit ™ Intuition ™ in EVA foam designed in several layers of different thickness and different densities for a custom liner that is light, warm and 100% moulded to your feet.
- Rubber Sole: natural rubber soles on the big toe and heel, non-slip and ideal for hiking. Can be replaced when worn out.
- Fit: 99 mm
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|