referencia : C2606-252
Highly technical, COLERE is a snowboard/ski pant which meets the needs of the athletic riders. Composed of a highly technical Dermizax membrane, it has a non-microporous structure which ensures exceptional breathability (10,000 g/m2/day). It also has...FUSALP
Highly technical, COLERE is a snowboard/ski pant which meets the needs of the athletic riders. Composed of a highly technical Dermizax membrane, it has a non-microporous structure which ensures exceptional breathability (10,000 g/m2/day). It also has excellent waterproofness (20,000 mm Schmerber) and offers excellent protection regardless of the activity, the garment is also reinforced by fully waterproof seams for optimal protection.
Also cosy, these pants have Thermolite® padding, specially designed to provide maximum warmth with minimum thickness.
The result is, warm tech pants that provide functionality with the following features:
- All seams welded
- Totally stretchy
- Detachable and adjustable braces
- Inner leg airvents
- Adjustment tabs for cinching side and back
- Snap connection system to join pants and the powder skirt of the jacket
- 3 pockets : 2 hand pockets zipped and waterproof, 1 leg pocket zipped and waterproof
- Openings at bottom of legs
- Non-slip gaiters
- Cordura leg reinforcements
- Fit : Standard
- Fabric : 100% Polyester
- Entrant Dermizax Membrane : 20,000 mm Schmerber / 10,000g/m²/day
Entrant Dermizax is a highly technical membrane. Its non-microporous structure ensures exceptional breathability: when the temperature of the body increases, the molecules which make up the membrane activate to allow perspiration to escape through the small spaces which are created between these molecules. This structure ensures exceptional durability of breathable membrane. Its perfect waterproofness offers excellent protection regardless of the activity. Fully waterproof seams guarantee optimal protection.
Initial Waterproofness : 20,000 mm Schmerber / After 10 washes : 20,000 mm Schmerber
Initial Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/day / After 10 washes : 10,000 g/m²/day.
Initial Water-Repellency 100 pts / After 20 washes : 80 points
After the 15th wash, it is advised that you re-waterproof your garment.
Windproof : 100%
- Thermolite : The scientists from DuPont who created Thermolite® were inspired by nature. They discovered that polar bears have fur with hollow fibres which contain millions of tiny air pockets which make a highly insulating layer. Hollow-core fibres give Thermolite® fabrics inbuilt insulation and capillary wicking effect. This technology offers greater warmth with less weight. The large surface area facilitates quicker evaporation and accelerates the transfer of moisture from the skin to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate more quickly. Thermolite® padding has been specially designed to provide :
Maximum warmth with minimum thickness,
Superior warmth and durability when compared to other thin insulation, especially when damp.
- Power Stretch Technology : 4-way stretch fabric.
|Anchura cintura||Longitud de pierna||Entra pierna|