These skins of cross country skiing G3 ALPINIST MOHAIR MIX are composed of 70% mohair and 30% nylon.
They offer you, in addition to very good slides, excellent grip on snow even in cold conditions and ultimate durability.
The MOHAIR MIX are also treated to be waterproof and hydrophobic which prevents the accumulation of ice and therefore limits the fatigue of the skier.
These skins are equipped with an innovative straps system allowing to fasten them securely to the skis and the rear strap is adjustable on 10 cm.
- Width: 115 mm
- Material: 70% Mohair / 30% Nylon
- Central band without glue to separate the skins more easily
- Non-toxic adhesive, solvent-free and very effective up to -30°C
- Laminated front end with swivel hooks securely attaching to the tip of the ski
- Central tail attachment remaining securely in place on the tensioner to diminish the wear and to facilitate tensioning
- Includes: A skin cutter with double blade to perform a precision work and a transportation bag
- S: For skis from 162 to 172 cm, weight per unit 325 gr
- M: For skis from 171 to 181 cm, weight per unit 345 gr
- L: For skis from 180 to 190 cm, weight per unit 360 gr
- XL: For skis from 189 to 199 cm, weight per unit 385 gr
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|