referencia : 021102/201
Ultra-modern and with a unique design, the LITERIDER PL also stands out for its performance abilities. Part of the Unisex Ski Mountaineering range alongside Masterlite, this boot has been described as "the next generation of touring ski boots" by the...GARMONT
Ultra-modern and with a unique design, the LITERIDER PL also stands out for its performance abilities. Part of the Unisex Ski Mountaineering range alongside Masterlite, this boot has been described as "the next generation of touring ski boots" by the manufacturer.
Aerodynamic and ultralight, this boot has been specially designed for ski tourers (men and women) who want a light boot without compromising on flex and strength for the downhill. To achieve a solid and ultralight structure, the exclusive Pebex Webframe shell is completely streamlined.
Easy to use, the boot design is very simple with a sole platform and cuff which extends low offering good lateral support. It also features an ingenious Double-Action Cuff Buckle which is utilitarian and easy to use, a Pad-Lock Light Tour liner with improved tongue for added comfort and reinforced protection to reduce wear, and a high performance ridged rubber sole.
Light, good stiffness and incredible skiability are a winning trio for this innovative touring boot.
- Flex Index : 115 AT
- Width (size 27.5) : 100 mm
- Shell : Webframe PU technology
- External sole : Ridged touring sole with Dynafit inserts + rubber on the entire sole.
- Closure : 2 aluminium cable buckles
New upper buckle can be opened in one motion and does not hinder walking when open. Simple and secure closure for descents. Ridged buckle ladder to lock the buckle.
The lower buckle is reversed for safety and increased support. In the new version this buckle is reinforced and can be micro-adjusted.
- Ski/walk position : An efficient buckle system allows you to switch easily between ski and walk mode with a single ‘CLICK’
The range of motion in walk mode allows full movement of the foot when climbing.
- Forward Lean : 24°
- Liner : Available with G-Fit Light Tour and Pad-Lock Light Tour liners which have an improved tongue for added comfort + softer fabric at the toes for added warmth, and reinforced protection around the Achilles tendon to reduce wear when walking.
- Internal sole : yes
- Special Features: Only compatible with TECH bindings (ATK, G3, Plum and Dynafit®)
Removable strap and spoiler
|Peso (g)||Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|