Belonging to the Ski Mountaineering range, the RADIUM is a high performance cross country skiing boot.
It brings together all the elements to make that a reliable footwear delivers outstanding performance in descent.
Equipped with four micro-adjustable hooks, it offers very good support and is also very comfortable thanks to its warm and precise G-Fit thermo-shaped liner suitable for the most demanding walkers. Plus, with a fit of 102.5 mm and a powerful flex (130), it ensures sharpened responsiveness.
Good for climbing and descents, this boot represents a great combination of power, support and weight.
- Index of flex: 130 AT
- Width (in 27.5 ): 102.5 mm
- Shell: Pebax ®
- Cuff mobility: 45⁰
- Liner: G-Fit thermoforming
- Tightening: 4 fast buckles + Power Strap
- Forward Lean: 13 degrees + free for walking
- System: UNI TECH*, (compatible with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit® bindings)
|Peso (g)||Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|