Part of the Women's Ski Mountaineering range, the SUGAR W boot is the women's version of the Men's Daemon model. Sharing the same features, this women's ski touring boot offers great performance.
Specially designed for female ski tourers, it is the perfect solution offering maximum comfort for walking along with optimal downhill performance.
With 3 buckles and anatomic Wrap design it encases and cradles the foot perfectly. The cuff and the lower shell articulate independently making climbs easier while ensuring downhill precision and aggression.
For comfort, Sugar boots are fitted with a reinforced EVA foam liner with a softer and warmer internal lining.
Lastly, the boot's flex (100) and fit are perfectly designed for women and are compatible with ATK, G3, Plum and Dynafit bindings.
- Flex Index : 100 AT
- Shell : Selected Polymers
- Forward Lean : 23 degrees + free for walking
- Cuff : Bi-injected overlap cuff for an anatomical boot that will perfectly encase your foot and control the flex (stiffness and maximum driving precision).
- External sole : Rapid skywalk® rugged touring sole meets the new tougher ISO standards for step-in bindings for longer.
- Closure : Wide velcro strap at the top of the cuff.
- Buckle adjustment : 3 aluminium buckles. 3 position adjustable teeth.
- Liner : PadLock PL Flash Eco Woman
Reinforced EVA foam internal liners and improved optional lacing system. Antibacterial and anti-odour due to silver fibre technology.
- System : Compatible with ATK, G3, Plum and Dynafit bindings
|Peso (g)||Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|