An athletic boot for alpine guides and mountaineerss. This insulated boot is semiautomatic crampon compatible, lightweight yet stable and reliable for excellent performance without compromises. Suitable for mountaineering, alpine backpacking and low grade climbing.
The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining, for greater comfort and a more anatomical fit while a stretch gaiter on the cuff keeps out debris.
A progressive lasting board better matches stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot, while the original Helix rand offers greater protection from abrasion and rock impact as well as better grip and torsional stability.
- Microfiber and Kevlar® upper for excellent abrasion resistance
- HELIX rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact as well as providing better grip and torsional stability
- Stretch gaiter on the cuff for a snugger fit and to keep out debris
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining
- Progressive lasting board to better match stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot
- Thermal footbed with Primaloft® 200 gram insulation
- Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Alpine Tech – For those who prefer a precise, wrapped fit with a contoured toe box designed to provide maximum precision in more challenging terrain This fit is more common in our Mountaineering and Approach category products.
UP CLOSE :
- Helix rubber rand: the unique helical rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact, and provides better grip and torsional stability as well.
- Stretch gaiter on the cuff offers a snugger fit and keeps out debris
|TALLA||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|