The COMBYN was inspired by skating material. It combines efficiency, technicality, comfort and trendy looks. Its dynamic and slick lines distinguish it from other competitor helmets.
In terms of protection, it is impeccable thanks to its Soft-Shell construction combining a resistant outer part and a thick double-density Vynyl Nitrile lining, a material that absorbs shocks smoothly.
Pads of different thickness makes the COMBYN adjustable to the shape of your head without using any tools. And for more comfort, the vents at the rear and the top of the helmet offer high-level temperature adjustment.
- Soft-Shell construction: combination of double-density Vynyl Nitrile on the outside and a resistant external shell. It enables the helmet to absorb more-or-less violent shocks thanks to its flexibility.
- Stack Vent®: passive vents at the front at the center of the helmet
- Super Cool Vents® on top and at the rear with Thermostat Control: button to open/close vents
- Fit Kit Pad adjustment system: pads of different thickness to adjust helmet to the size of your head
- Compatible with Giro audio systems
- Removable ears
- Compatible with Giro goggles
It is now several years that Giro has achieved to become the leader of specialist helmets and ski goggles. Giro ski helmets are recognized by everybody for their comfort, their technicality and their look, always sober but effective. Whether you are a skier of high level or a beginner, you will find a Giro helmet done for you. The desire to improve the integration of the ski goggles with the helmet has quickly pushed Giro to produce its own goggles. Simple, effective and extremely well ventilated, these ski goggles are very appreciated by the athletes.