The Edit is the lightest full-featured snow helmet Giro has ever made.
As if that wasn’t enough, it also features a sleek and stealthy integrated GoPro® compatible camera mount that allows you to easily attach and remove your POV camera without a trace.
The Edit’s ultra low profile, all-mountain design delivers solid style and proven performance plus it offers Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles, including the EXV Contact, Onset & Compass.
- In-Mold : In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- low profile design
Fit System :
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System
- On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting : Thermostat ventilation control allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Super Cool Vents
- Stack Ventilation : Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- GoPro® compatible camera mount integration : Our integrated GoPro® camera mounting system is stealthy, secure, and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your GoPro® for filming the line or quickly pop if off and stash it for the hike. The GoPro® mount is offered on the Edit, Flare and Cipher S helmets.
- X-Static® anti-bacterial padding : X-Static FIBER – X-Static fibers use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your hands warm, and your gloves free of odor-causing bacteria and fungus
- Trip Clip helmet carry system
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
ASTM 2040-11/CE EN1077
It is now several years that Giro has achieved to become the leader of specialist helmets and ski goggles. Giro ski helmets are recognized by everybody for their comfort, their technicality and their look, always sober but effective. Whether you are a skier of high level or a beginner, you will find a Giro helmet done for you. The desire to improve the integration of the ski goggles with the helmet has quickly pushed Giro to produce its own goggles. Simple, effective and extremely well ventilated, these ski goggles are very appreciated by the athletes.