The Flare is the lightest full-featured women’s snow helmet Giro has ever made.
It also features an integrated GoPro® camera mount that allows you to easily attach and remove your POV camera on-the-fly.
The Flare’s low-profile design with feminine trim and detail delivers solid style and proven performance plus Seamless Compatibility with the Field goggle.
- In-Mold Construction : In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Ultra Lightweight (375g)
- Low Profile Design
Fit System :
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System : The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc® 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it’s lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting : Thermostat ventilation control allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Super Cool Vents : Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Stack Ventilation : Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Designed for women : The Women’s Series™ is a diverse collection of helmet styles, fits and prices tailored to the demands of female riders. While the level of detail and range of colors is unique within the Women’s Series helmets, they do not feature a unique “women’s fit.” That’s because there is no anatomic difference between women and men’s heads except for the average skull diameter measurement. And since Giro helmet sizes cover 98% of the human population, we believe the Women’s Series offers more options to women than any other brand.
- GoPro® compatible camera mount integration : Our integrated GoPro® camera mounting system is stealthy, secure, and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your GoPro® for filming the line or quickly pop if off and stash it for the hike. The GoPro® mount is offered on the Edit, Flare and Cipher S helmets.
- Tri Clip helmet carry system
- Womens design earpad detailing
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
ASTM F2040 / CE EN1077
It is now several years that Giro has achieved to become the leader of specialist helmets and ski goggles. Giro ski helmets are recognized by everybody for their comfort, their technicality and their look, always sober but effective. Whether you are a skier of high level or a beginner, you will find a Giro helmet done for you. The desire to improve the integration of the ski goggles with the helmet has quickly pushed Giro to produce its own goggles. Simple, effective and extremely well ventilated, these ski goggles are very appreciated by the athletes.