It's not a surprise if the NINE has been one of Giro's biggest hits for several years now: it features big-time perks!
What exactly? A polycarbonate shell with internal foam lining for resistance and shock absorption, an extremely precise adjustment system operated by a simple wheel, and the possibility to adjust the helmet's depth for perfect support. As if that was not enough, it also features an efficient ventilation system and enables you to wear the brand's goggles and use their audio equipment.
- In-Mold construction: exterior polycarbonate shell with absorbent foam inner lining
- Precise In-Form Fit adjustment system: adjustment wheel at the back
- Vertical depth adjustment system
- Super Cool Vents® on top and at the rear with Thermostat Control: button to open/close vents
- Stack Vent®: passive vents at the front at the center of the helmet
- Compatible with Giro audio systems
- Compatible with Giro goggles
It is now several years that Giro has achieved to become the leader of specialist helmets and ski goggles. Giro ski helmets are recognized by everybody for their comfort, their technicality and their look, always sober but effective. Whether you are a skier of high level or a beginner, you will find a Giro helmet done for you. The desire to improve the integration of the ski goggles with the helmet has quickly pushed Giro to produce its own goggles. Simple, effective and extremely well ventilated, these ski goggles are very appreciated by the athletes.