The SEAM digests the best features by Giro. Its in-mold construction combine polycarbonate and a think foam on the inside. This results in great resistance and shock-absorbing quality.
The smart venting system enables you to open/close vents whenever you want if you get too warm. It also features the clever Stack Vent system that lets heat out at the center and the front, where mist builds up when a mask is worn. This helmet provides perfect fit thanks to its insulating and hygienic anti bacterial lining.
- In-Mold construction: exterior polycarbonate shell with absorbent foam inner lining
- Super Cool Vents® on top and at the rear with Thermostat Control: button to open/close vents
- Stack Vent®: passive vents at the front at the center of the helmet
- "in form" adjustment and vertical adjustment
- X-Static® Anti bacterial lining
- Compatible with audio system
- Compatible with Giro goggles
It is now several years that Giro has achieved to become the leader of specialist helmets and ski goggles. Giro ski helmets are recognized by everybody for their comfort, their technicality and their look, always sober but effective. Whether you are a skier of high level or a beginner, you will find a Giro helmet done for you. The desire to improve the integration of the ski goggles with the helmet has quickly pushed Giro to produce its own goggles. Simple, effective and extremely well ventilated, these ski goggles are very appreciated by the athletes.