Highlighted by refined details and amazing fit, the Sheer is built for women who demand both comfort and style in a lightweight package.
Our In Form Fit System provides complete comfort while Seamless Compatibility combines with our innovative Stack Ventilation to help keep goggles fog-free all day long.
- In-Mold Construction : In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Fit System :
- In-Form Fit System : The In Form™ system is a low-profile fit and stability system that makes it easy to dial-in the fit and feel of your helmet in seconds – even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of fit adjustment, and the system also includes a separate vertical turning feature that adjusts the fore / aft tilt of the helmet on your head to enhance peripheral vision and optimize the fit of the helmet with goggles.
- Vertical Tuning
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting : Thermostat ventilation control allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Super Cool Vents : Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Stack Ventilation : Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Designed for women : The Women’s Series™ is a diverse collection of helmet styles, fits and prices tailored to the demands of female riders. While the level of detail and range of colors is unique within the Women’s Series helmets, they do not feature a unique “women’s fit.” That’s because there is no anatomic difference between women and men’s heads except for the average skull diameter measurement. And since Giro helmet sizes cover 98% of the human population, we believe the Women’s Series offers more options to women than any other brand.
- Womens design earpad detailing
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
ASTM 2040 / CE EN1077
It is now several years that Giro has achieved to become the leader of specialist helmets and ski goggles. Giro ski helmets are recognized by everybody for their comfort, their technicality and their look, always sober but effective. Whether you are a skier of high level or a beginner, you will find a Giro helmet done for you. The desire to improve the integration of the ski goggles with the helmet has quickly pushed Giro to produce its own goggles. Simple, effective and extremely well ventilated, these ski goggles are very appreciated by the athletes.