Sleek and skate-inspired with a brim to cut the glare, the Surface S delivers style and safety in equal measure.
The In Form Fit System offers incredible comfort to keep your head in the game from first chair all the way to late-night urban missions.
- Hard Shell Construction : Hard Shell Construction produces great helmets at a great price. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- Interior subliner : The interior subliner allows you to customize your pads or pull them out completely for the ultimate in rider tuned fit. A soft Velcro free fabric is laminated to the EPS foam on the inside of the helmet to make the fit more comfortable if you want to remove the padding to accommodate a beanie or goggle strap.
Fit System :
- In Form Fit System : The In Form™ system is a low-profile fit and stability system that makes it easy to dial-in the fit and feel of your helmet in seconds – even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of fit adjustment, and the system also includes a separate vertical turning feature that adjusts the fore / aft tilt of the helmet on your head to enhance peripheral vision and optimize the fit of the helmet with goggles.
- Super Cool Vents : Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Removable earpads
- Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
ASTM F2040-11 / CE EN1077
It is now several years that Giro has achieved to become the leader of specialist helmets and ski goggles. Giro ski helmets are recognized by everybody for their comfort, their technicality and their look, always sober but effective. Whether you are a skier of high level or a beginner, you will find a Giro helmet done for you. The desire to improve the integration of the ski goggles with the helmet has quickly pushed Giro to produce its own goggles. Simple, effective and extremely well ventilated, these ski goggles are very appreciated by the athletes.