This GOPRO 3D HERO SYSTEM case allows you to combine two HD HERO2 or HD HERO Original cameras (sold separately) in a single case to get videos of your exploits in 3D.
You simply connect the two cameras using the sync cable that plugs into the rear ports to capture synchronized 2D videos. You can then convert them into immersive 3D films thanks to the GoPro Studio software (free download at gopro.com).
With the GOPRO 3D HERO SYSTEM you go into the new dimension of the action film!
- Enables synchronized capturing of videos and photos
- The synchronized 2D videos can be converted into 3D thanks to the free video editing software GoPro Studio
- 3D HERO housing system
- Standard rear support
- Skeleton rear support / perforated
- 3D HERO Sync cable
- 3 Pairs of 3D anaglyph glasses
- Frontal fastening for helmet
- 2 curved adhesive fasteners
- 2 flat adhesive fasteners
- Supplied with fastening material
- GoPro Software Studio available for free download