Inescapable model within the range for climbers, the ROC is a technical jacket suitable for all seasons with a clean and sustainable finishing.
Composed of a 3- layer GORE-TEX® membrane, particularly resistant and lightweight, it is the perfect compromise between small volume and high level of protection.
Particularly resistant to wind, snow and water and benefiting from a DWR treatment that makes it even more water-resistant (28 000 mm). The material, in addition to being flexible, provides the whole with a very high level of breathability. Regarding ergonomics and ease of movement, its fit is adjusted to the movements of the athletes with articulated sleeves for more comfort.
As for functionality, all is thought to increase its effectiveness and durability:
- Hood adjustable in three points with reinforcement + compatible with climbing helmet
- Waterproof zip closures
- No shoulder, lateral and sleeve seams for better durability while avoiding friction
- Invisible chest pocket for men
- Two cargo pockets with zip
- Integrated ventilation system with internal zip pockets that are accessible from the exterior
- Preformed sleeves
- Velcro belt with pre-folded usage
- Adjustable drawstring integrated to the waist.
- Membrane: 70D GORE-TEX® 3 layers.
Permeability: 28 000 mm, RET: <6
Weight: 156 g / m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide, 70D, PTFE membrane
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|