referencia : 311344
referencia : 7516N1
Belonging to the Freeski range - Big Mountain with alongside its 3 fellows, the COLLECTIVE 105 offers intermediary width with its 105 mm at waist for skating in peace in backcountry session.
Its new TTS geometry (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) is a real stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with elastomer, absorbs the vibrations that the rocker may produce. Its natural flex remains soft for correct lifting on powdery snow; as for its resistance in torsion, it is at your service thanks to the reinforcements.
Cut to engage in powdery snow with its rocker in tip, its refined look and mate surface will please the skiers for whom simplicity is a synonymous of effectiveness.
- UHM C structured sole: This ultra-resistant base material is designed for all-terrain skiing. Completed by Diecuts for better aesthetics.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- Allride rocker: 80% classic camber / 20% rocker in tip
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
A lighter weight cousin of the Duke model, the BARON EPF is mainly aimed at lightweight freeriders (less than 120kg though). The new EPF technology greater power transmission on fat skis (over 98 mm). Although it is oriented toward descent, the BARON EPF has all the attributes of a touring binding: 2 position climbing bar, adjustable toe piece depending on the type of boot (touring or alpine), and option to add crampons.
- DIN 4 to 13
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Climbing bar : The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.