referencia : 311344
referencia : 7616O1
Belonging to the Freeski range - Big Mountain with alongside its 3 fellows, the COLLECTIVE 105 offers intermediary width with its 105 mm at waist for skating in peace in backcountry session.
Its new TTS geometry (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) is a real stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with elastomer, absorbs the vibrations that the rocker may produce. Its natural flex remains soft for correct lifting on powdery snow; as for its resistance in torsion, it is at your service thanks to the reinforcements.
Cut to engage in powdery snow with its rocker in tip, its refined look and mate surface will please the skiers for whom simplicity is a synonymous of effectiveness.
- UHM C structured sole: This ultra-resistant base material is designed for all-terrain skiing. Completed by Diecuts for better aesthetics.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- Allride rocker: 80% classic camber / 20% rocker in tip
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The DUKE EPF is an hyper versatile freeride binding since its system allows passing to walking mode if, for instance, you approach to draw a line in this beautiful stuffed snow corridor you have spotted.
It is not a ski touring model but it has similar features allowing you to practice the so-called free-rando. The DUKE EPF is based on a new Extended Power Frame (EPF) and is thus 28% wider. To put it simply, the schema of the screws is 10 mm wider than before for accentuated power transmission. In addition, this new system allows using the totally redeveloped toe and heelpieces with more compact and rigid design. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
"Highly recommended for the skis of more than 100mm at waist for optimal power transmission, you will finally be able to use 100% of the capabilities of your wide ski", clarifies its manufacturer.
Always with the possibility of hiking with wedge (7° and 13°) or without wedge (0°) and adjusting all kinds of ski or hiking boots.
NOTE: For skis with minimum waist width of 89mm.
NOTE: Several stop skis widths are available, please, during your order communicate the waist width of your ski.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Weight (pack): 2760g (S) / 2790g (L)
- Available sole lengths: S : 265 - 325mm / L : 305 - 365mm
- EPF Extended Power Frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Heel lifter: The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13°, which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow hiking more comfortably.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high-energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD: Movable Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot heelpiece offering formidable holding power in freeride due to its DIN/ISO values of 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.