Straight out from the Big Mountain range, the CYCLIC 115 is the second widest ski behind the Turbine with its 113 mm in waist.
Its new TTS geometry (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) is a real stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with elastomer, absorbs the vibrations that the rocker may produce. Its natural flex remains soft for correct lifting on powdery snow; as for its resistance in torsion, it is at your service thanks to the reinforcements.
Cut to engage in powdery snow, its refined look and mate surface will please the skiers for whom simplicity is a synonymous of effectiveness.
- UHM C structured sole: This ultra-resistant base material is designed for all-terrain skiing. Completed by Diecuts for better aesthetics.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
- ISS – Independent suspension system: Anti-vibration systems in elastomer located at tip and tail and in waist. The elastomer minimizes frequent vibrations in rocker skis. Under the waist, vibrations are lessened with a perfect glide.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Rocker in tip and tail combined with a regular camber under waist for a surfing-like sensation in powdery snow while preserving the adaptability of the compact snow. 40% rocker 60% camber
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.