referencia : 310421
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The HEAD I. PEAK 84 is the perfect compromise for those who love to share their time between the groomed track and the powdery snow.
This ski for doing everything will accompany you everywhere, thanks to its width in waist providing enough flotation to get off the beaten track while keeping the liveliness necessary to have fun on the prepared track. Always in order to offer the maximum versatility, the I.PEAK 84 features a traditional camber for good grip on the track while the Flow Ride technology allows the tip to deform as a rocker when the snow presses it. Thus, you float better in deep snow while avoiding loading and falling. The Flow Ride is a refined part of the tip to allow it to work easily, the rubber reinforcements are placed above to absorb the possible vibrations.
With the I.PEAK 84 you have found a stable, catchy and manageable ski with flotation allowing you be adventurer from time to time: The ultimate versatility!
- FLR Flow Ride technology: Provides a rocker effect in deep snow.
- Intelligence Technology:
- Sandwich construction
- UHM C structured sole
- PowerRail Pro
- Sidecuts (in mm): 128/84/112 in size 170cm
- Radius (in m): 15,4 in size 170cm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.