referencia : 310124+100522
Intermediate model within the i.Supershape range with 72 mm in waist, the I.SUPERSHAPE MAGNUM is an athletic skiing that will provide you with new gliding experiences since it is manoeuvrable, precise, comfortable and lively.HEAD
Intermediate model within the i.Supershape range with 72 mm in waist, the I.SUPERSHAPE MAGNUM is an athletic skiing that will provide you with new gliding experiences since it is manoeuvrable, precise, comfortable and lively.
This Magnum model is a fast, manoeuvrable and ultra-equipped real flying machine since it cleverly mixes the technology of the best race skis with a good dose of versatility to open to be available for the skiers who are crazy for speed.
The KERS and ERA 3,0 intelligence technology provide it with tolerance, comfort in any land and manoeuvrability, but beware, it requests acceleration. Its WC Sandwich construction and its Speed rocker make it dynamic and incisive for chaining curves with precision.
An ideal ski for the athletic and technical skiers on track for whom speed rhymes with pleasure.
The versatility of these bindings makes the PRX 12 perfect for performance at high speed on piste or off-piste. Their mechanism brings more precision and energy in the drive of the ski and allows a more secure doffing. In addition to these benefits, they are adjustable to all sizes without tools.
- ERA 3.0 Technology: the perfect alliance between the three major technologies for off-road autonomous skis. A new era has begun. ROCKER+RAYON+REBOND = PERFECT ROCKER
- UHM C structured base : Using the same high quality materials used for HEAD World Cup skis. A race baseplate structured for all types of skiing.
- KERS : An computerised piezoelectric device which stores energy from skis and releases it at the end of each turn. In reality, it is a turbo charger for your skis
- WORLD CUP SANDWICH construction: The base construction invented by Howard Head in the 1940s and perfected by hand by the best ski technicians of the modern world. The vertical laminated wood core is surrounded by sidewalls in phenol and the best titanal. This is the fastest construction in the planet.
- Speed rocker : 90% traditional camber / 10% rocker in tip For perfect manoeuvrability on compact snow.
- LX kinematics: this toe piece proposes a new kinematic to provide you with more power transference to the ski in cornering (and less fatigue), faster refocusing of the shoe for more precision and more vertical tolerance for precise control of the ski.
- Full Diagonal
- AFS - Anti Friction Slider
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.