The NEBULA 78 is the finest and lightest model of the All Country range composed of performing and playful freerando skis.
Conceived in light materials, it makes the way uphill much less tiring and more pleasant despite the width of the ski. The Nano coating allows you to ensure an anti-adhering effect to avoid the overload of snow on the ski during the climb.
The 3.0 technology allows it to lift off more easily, and to have more grip in cornering, more stability as well as a reduction of vibration.
With its all mountain measurements (78 mm at waist in 170CM) and its tip rocker, it will delight the followers of the way uphill and downhill who prefer to move away from the congested stations to find the solitude and the quiet of the summits.
- ERA 3.0 : The perfect combination of the three main independent technologies for all terrain skis. A new era has begun. Rocker+Radius+Rebound = Rocker done right.
- Cap Wood Core construction
Nano Tech coating: Permeable and not adhesive surface where the structure and the molecular composites are similar to those of the basic material of a ski. This surface allows you to wax, to modify the surface using a standard wax, and to obtain thus a light, not adhesive surface without snow for ascents.
- Allride rocker: 80% camber / 20% rocker in tip.
- Highly transparent UHM sole
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The TLT Speed continues to collect the major success since a very long time: different generations of products there have followed and have been appreciated by connoisseurs. Successful due to its reduced weight but also to the reliability and the perfection of its trigger system.
The Speed Radical version is the evolution of the Speed model. It combines comfort and lightness and will satisfy all followers of ski touring.
Delivered with leash fittings.
NOTE: We do not provide Dynafit binding mountings. For more info contact us.
- Area of use: SkiRunning, SkiTouring
- Side Towers: lateral support for a comfortable wedging and better lateral stability
- Improved Excenter device
- Improved geometry of the toe piece hole for easier mounting
- Materials: forged aluminium 7075, CrMo steel, stainless steel, resistant composites
- DIN adjustment: 4 - 10
- Length adjustment : +/- 12.5mm
- Unit weight: 355g (toe piece + heel piece)
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.