Back in 2015 for the greatest pleasure of the freestylers, the OBLIVION is as its sidekick, The Caddy, an energetic and playful ski.
Its PNP rocker construction combining double rocker and camber is the perfect mix between energetic pop and smooth reception. Prepared to rush, it has a solid sandwich construction, a resistant sole, resistant edges and a system of independent suspension to minimize the vibration at the maximum.
With the desire to express itself everywhere, it is crazy about going out the park for backcountry sessions thanks to its waist of 90 mm offering very good flotation and manoeuvrability.
A perfect ski for the riders that want to perform tricks on any snow surface.
- Sandwich Twintip construction: We combine a vertical laminated wood core, guarantied durability, to our unbelievable system of independent suspension to minimize all the shocks. Realize exceptional pipe, park or high mountain performances.
- PNP Rocker : Very light rise in tip and the tail with a regular camber under waist The PNP rocker provide the rider with a more flexible cornering and reduced contact of the squares for easy chaining the tricks and rotations. 30% rocker / 70% camber
- Highly transparent UHM base : A high-density, determinedly durable base that allows gorgeous graphic details to shine through. The perfect combination of fashion and function.
- Durable edges : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
- ISS – Independent suspension system: Anti-vibration systems in elastomer located at tip and tail and in waist. The elastomer minimizes frequent vibrations in rocker skis. Under the waist, vibrations are lessened with a perfect glide.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Griffon has the same features of the Jester but is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe box in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations.
Recommended for skis over 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.