referencia : 311403+111616
The shape and construction developed in collaboration with HEAD's freestyle riders and engineers HEAD: PNP rocker for manoeuvrability, Tuffwalls for comfort and strength on rails and landings. All the OBLIVION needs is you and your inspiration for all...HEAD
The shape and construction developed in collaboration with HEAD's freestyle riders and engineers HEAD: PNP rocker for manoeuvrability, Tuffwalls for comfort and strength on rails and landings. All the OBLIVION needs is you and your inspiration for all the tricks you can think of to fly over the park or pipe.
The name of the 3A means "Access All Aera" that already defines very well these bindings.
The Freeskiers prefer equipment ensuring control, performance and usability. Not only for the groomed trails and fields of virgin powdery snow, but also for the snowpark and the freestyle. The new AAATTACK 13 bindings by TYROLIA combine functionality and modern design to meet these requirements.
A perfect tool for any type of skier who are ready to AAATTACK!
- Sandwich Twintip Construction : We blend a vertical laminate wood core for durability and add our independent suspension system to reduce chatter. Excellent performance on pipe, park, or big mountains.
- PNP Rocker: Very subtle tip and tail rise with regular camber construction underfoot. PNP Rocker provides a rider a smoother turn initiation as well as reduced edge contact to seamlessly butter into tricks and initiate spins. 30% rocker and 70% camber.
- Highly transparent UHM base : A high-density, determinedly durable base that allows gorgeous graphic details to shine through. The perfect combination of fashion and function.
- Durable edges : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Height 17mm
- FR Pro Toe: The Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the new TYROLIA AAA series. It also includes a 77 mm metal friction device (AFD metal), which can be adjusted for all types of ski boots. This binding can be used for ski widths ranging from 80 mm and wider.
- AFD Metal
- Race Heel.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.