The PROTOSTELLAR 98 is the widest model of the All Country range composed of performing and playful freerando skis.
Conceived in light materials, it makes the way uphill less tiring and more pleasant despite the width of the ski. The Nano coating allows you to ensure an anti-adhering effect to avoid the overload of snow on the ski during the climb.
The 3.0 technology allows it to lift off more easily, and to have more grip in cornering, more stability as well as a reduction of vibration.
With its generous measurements (99 mm at waist in 177CM) and its tip rocker, it will delight the followers of virgin fields of powdery snow who prefer to move away from the congested stations to find the solitude and the quiet of the summits.
- ERA 3.0 : The perfect combination of the three main independent technologies for all terrain skis. A new era has begun. Rocker+Radius+Rebound = Rocker done right.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
Nano Tech coating: Permeable and not adhesive surface where the structure and the molecular composites are similar to those of the basic material of a ski. This surface allows you to wax, to modify the surface using a standard wax, and to obtain thus a light, not adhesive surface without snow for ascents.
- Allride rocker: 80% camber / 20% rocker in tip.
- Highly transparent UHM sole
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Renowned for its remarkably light fixings, the Plum brand does not contravenes its reputation with the YAK 115.
High performance ski touring bindings, it is machined in high-strength materials and incorporates a very innovative heel piece rotation system. Indeed, whatever the position of the skier is, it can easily introduce its poles into one of the 4 holes to rotate the heel piece. In addition, the front lever is very easy to operate, including with the gloves and the tip of the pole. In addition to being ultra lightweight and functional, this binding provides high rigidity and drive responsiveness due to the high quality of processing.
Composed of innovative stop-skis of 115 mm wide, it is compatible with the skis of more than 95 mm to the skid.
- Climbing bar : 3 position, switchable with pole rotation.
- 30mm adjustment rail, offering range of 4-5 boot sizes.
- Slot for Dynafit compatible crampons.
- Release values : Forward and lateral 5.5 to 12
- Raised front to neutralize the angle of the boot.
Stop ski innovative system up / down automatic activation of wedging
- Width stop ski: 115mm.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1200g/pair (without screws).
- Verified unit weight : 610g (without screws)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.