referencia : 310703+111612+388123
The ALL COUNTRY 2014 by HEAD offers freerando skis that make the climb less tiring and more enjoyable due to a ski designed with lightweight materials. Nano coating ensures an anti-kick effect to prevent overloading of snow on the ski during the climb....HEAD
The ALL COUNTRY 2014 by HEAD offers freerando skis that make the climb less tiring and more enjoyable due to a ski designed with lightweight materials. Nano coating ensures an anti-kick effect to prevent overloading of snow on the ski during the climb.
3.0 technology allows easy flotation, more cornering grip, more stability and vibration reduction.
"Think rocker, think radius, think rebound. Think 3-dimensional!"
PROTOSTELLAR is the widest model of the range, it will please fans of totally virgin powdery snow fields who prefer to move away from the congested stations to find the solitude and calm of the summits.
The new TYROLIA AAAmbition ski touring binding is the ideal companion for all touring skiers. This model combines all the high-performance properties of our alpine bindings and a touring ski binding, thus, you will have access to every corner of the mountain.
The skins included in this pack have been developed in collaboration with Colltex, which provides Head with its technology. Each ski of the ALL COUNTRY 2014 series has its own tailored Colltex skin. They are robust and wear-resistant, with excellent climbing properties and good gliding properties in all temperature ranges. They are ideal for those who enjoy a good holding when climbing.
- ERA 3.0: The perfect combination of the three main independent technologies for all terrain skis. A new era has begun. Rocker+Radius+Rebound = Rocker done right.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Nano Tech Coating: A permeable and non-grip surface whose structure and molecular compounds are similar to those of ski base material. This coating allows you to wax and modify the surface using standard wax, and thus to obtain a light, non-grip and snow-free surface for the climbs.
TYROLIA AAAmbition :
This newcomer in the ski touring range features the exclusive TYROLIA Alpine Touring (AT) Toe which can be easily adjusted to alpine and touring boot norms. A 65mm wide mechanical AFS gliding element secures constant release values even when using rubber soles. In combination with rollers, this binding provides all the safety features that skiers expect from TYROLIA, along with quick and accurate boot re-centering.
The new TYROLIA AAAmbition has a wider boot contact area which ensures stability for every skiing situation - so nothing gets in the way of enjoyable skiing. Thanks to a tilt angle of up to 90 degrees, the ergonomic pivot positioned right below the ski boot tip ensures perfect power transmission and conserves energy when walking.
- Telescopic tube : The unique light-weight telescopic tube offers an easy and quick adjustment option for different boot sole lengths. It is therefore possible to cover the entire range of different sole lengths – from 260mm up to 350mm with the same model of binding.
The adjustable telescopic tube allows compact mounting for a perfect positioning of the binding on your skis while avoiding mid-point deviation.
- AT Climbing aid : The newly designed climbing aid is positioned as close as possible to the Alpine Touring (AT) Heel. This provides better walking balance and effortless climbing in all situations. The low stand height of 38mm improves stability and offers a confident stance. With four different positions (0°, 5°, 10° or 15°) it is possible to adapt for different terrains without stepping out of the binding. To adjust the AAAmbition climbing aid simply use your ski pole to optimise the walk position or to lock the binding for your next descent.
- Freeflex : The TYROLIA approved Freeflex System, offers natural dynamics for excellent downhill performance and a supreme ski touring experience.
Seal skins: adhesive skin in mohair and synthetic fibers, mixed fabrics making the skin robust and wear-resistant. Nylon reinforces the skin providing it with excellent climbing properties and good sliding properties.
Ski without bindings 177cm = 3680g
Ski without bindings 184cm = 3870g
Binding = 1880 g
Skin 177cm = 520g
Skin 184cm = 520g
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.