The widest within the Rev range with 105 mm in waist, the REV 105 is called "the bulldozer" due to its capability to master any type of terrain, particularly deep snow.
Integrating the ERA 3.0 technology, which facilitates cornering, the pivoting, planning and improves comfort by reducing vibrations, these skis will make each descent even easier.
Adding a rocker in tip, it offers superior control and a better flotation.
Ultra versatile, it will appeal to all those who love alternate off-piste outings and carving on groomed snow on the same day. A unique and effective ski for picking just one ski.
- ERA 3.0 Technology: The perfect alliance between the three major autonomous technologies for off-road skis. A new era has begun. Rocker+radius+rebound = perfect rocker.
- Allride rocker: 80% camber / 20% rocker in tip. Offering superior control and a better flotation.
- CAP Sandwich construction: We take the basic frame of the sandwich construction coming from the World Cup and place a mono-shell that recovers the upper edge of the sidewall for more adaptable skis in any type of mountain practices. This unbelievable construction with rounded upper edges exceptional quality of off-road skis.
- UHM C structured sole: Integrating the same high-quality materials used for the HEAD World Cup skis. A race base with different structure for all the practices
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
In 2013, Salomon introduced its first hiking/approach bindings: the GUARDIAN 16. Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride. Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies. Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its DIN values are adapted to almost all skiers, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode...
Nothing to complain about, revolutionary bindings about which everybody is going to talk!
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Height adjustment
- Oversized plate, width 80 mm
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Sizes : S / L
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.