referencia : 312602+111567
Belonging to the range Allride offering revolutionary ski knowing how to do everything, the REV 80 is, thanks to its 80 mm in waist, an ultra versatile ski. Thanks to the new technology Era 3.0 (Rocker, Radius, Relaunch) that compose it, this ski is performing...HEAD
Belonging to the range Allride offering revolutionary ski knowing how to do everything, the REV 80 is, thanks to its 80 mm in waist, an ultra versatile ski. Thanks to the new technology Era 3.0 (Rocker, Radius, Relaunch) that compose it, this ski is performing as much on the track and off-piste. Indeed, Era 3.0 is not a rocker as all the other ones since it is much more successful; it allows you to take advantage of the manoeuvrability of a rocker ski (20% rocker in tip / 80% traditional camber) while providing immediate grip thanks to its progressive radius and a stable spatula thanks to intelligent fibres integrated to reduce vibrations.
Regardless of the terrain, the quality of the snow or the level of the skier, this ski will adapt to all situations. It represents "the perfect combination of ease and performance on any terrain", highlighted its manufacturer.
The Head SP 10 ABS PM is a versatile and very convenient binding with its adjustment system without tools.
It offers a great movement adjustment since the toe and heel pieces are mobile, it allows you to lend your skis even to people with several sizes of difference with you.
The TRP and ABS systems are there to help the foot to get out of bindings as easily has possible in case of triggering. So, regardless of the constraints exerted at the time of the incident, your security will be increased and you will avoid possible injury
This is the reassuring, practical and versatile binding that you need if you are looking for simplicity and performance.
- Technology Era 3.0: a developed profile of rocker (20% rocker / 80% camber) because it combines a new type of radius and to an improved recovery. Several advantages:
- Allride Rocker: manoeuvrability, lift-off as well as versatility for the soft land are improved and they guarantee a maximum performance for all levels of skiers.
- Progressive radius (for perfect turns) : 50% less are required to receive a full contact of the edges with the snow. More edge in contact with the snow, it is more hooked.
- Intellirise Rebound (for greater stability) : patented smart piezoelectric fibres were placed at the very front of the ski to avoid unpleasant vibrations spatula suffered Rocker skis normal.
- Construction : Cap Sandwich
- Highly transparent UHM C sole
- SX One Touch Toe with TRP System: 4 Casters are present on the jaws of the toe piece to help the shoe to get out in case of triggering.
- Full Diagonal: Intelligent Trigger System at 180° for optimal security.
- ABS – Anti Blocking System: The tip of foot rests on a continuous band at the level of the toe piece. This allows the tip of foot to detach easily if needed even in the presence of snow, ice or dirt.
Rent One Touch Heel: Easy adjustment of the length.
-Adjustment of the length: 64 mm (toe piece) and 60 mm (heel piece)
- Length of sole of the liner: 263-391 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.