One of the widest skis within the REV range with 91mm in waist honours its reputation as an off-road ski.
Integrating the ERA 3.0 technology, which facilitates cornering, the pivoting, planning and improves comfort by reducing vibrations, these skis will make each descent even easier.
Adding a rocker in tip, it offers superior control and a better flotation.
Ultra versatile, it will appeal to all those who love alternate off-piste outings and carving on groomed snow on the same day. A unique and effective ski for picking just one ski.
- ERA 3.0 Technology: The perfect alliance between the three major autonomous technologies for off-road skis. A new era has begun. Rocker+radius+rebound = perfect rocker.
- Allride rocker: 80% camber / 20% rocker in tip. Offering superior control and a better flotation.
- CAP Sandwich construction: We take the basic frame of the sandwich construction coming from the World Cup and place a mono-shell that recovers the upper edge of the sidewall for more adaptable skis in any type of mountain practices. This unbelievable construction with rounded upper edges exceptional quality of off-road skis.
- UHM C structured sole: Integrating the same high-quality materials used for the HEAD World Cup skis. A race base with different structure for all the practices
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.