Belonging to the Allride range offering revolutionary skis knowing how to do everything, the REV 98 is, thanks to its 98 mm in waist, a very versatile ski. Thanks to the new technology Era 3.0 (Rocker, Radius, Relaunch) that compose it, this ski is performing as much on the track and off-piste. Indeed, Era 3.0 is not a rocker as all the other ones since it is much more successful; it allows you to take advantage of the manoeuvrability of a rocker ski (20% rocker in tip / 80% traditional camber) while providing immediate grip thanks to its progressive radius and a stable spatula thanks to intelligent fibres integrated to reduce vibrations.
Regardless of the terrain, the quality of the snow or the level of the skier, this ski will adapt to all situations. It represents "the perfect combination of ease and performance on any terrain", highlighted its manufacturer.
- Technology Era 13.0: a developed profile of rocker (20% rocker / 80% camber) because it combines a new type of radius and to an improved recovery. Several advantages:
- Allride Rocker: manoeuvrability, lift-off as well as versatility for the soft land are improved and they guarantee a maximum performance for all levels of skiers.
- Progressive radius (for perfect turns) : 50% less are required to receive a full contact of the edges with the snow. More edge in contact with the snow, it is more hooked.
- Intellirise Rebound (for greater stability) : patented smart piezoelectric fibres were placed at the very front of the ski to avoid unpleasant vibrations spatula suffered Rocker skis normal.
- Bright Power Carbon coating
- Highly transparent UHM C sole
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The binding for the sports and recreation skiers looking for comfort, performance, and simplicity.
The model NX is a reference in terms of reliability, security and lightness. Precise control, transmission of pressure, harmonious control of the edging direction, effective and adapted recovery at the end of the turn.
Fitted with a "Full Drive" toe piece and a light and easy to engage heel piece, it is ideal for the skis of average width and the park skis.
- Full Drive C NX toe piece
Glider AFC PLUS
- NX heel piece:
Interface height PX
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.