Belonging to the Allride range offering revolutionary skis knowing how to do everything, the REV 98 is, thanks to its 98 mm in waist, a very versatile ski. Thanks to the new technology Era 3.0 (Rocker, Radius, Relaunch) that compose it, this ski is performing as much on the track and off-piste. Indeed, Era 3.0 is not a rocker as all the other ones since it is much more successful; it allows you to take advantage of the manoeuvrability of a rocker ski (20% rocker in tip / 80% traditional camber) while providing immediate grip thanks to its progressive radius and a stable spatula thanks to intelligent fibres integrated to reduce vibrations.
Regardless of the terrain, the quality of the snow or the level of the skier, this ski will adapt to all situations. It represents "the perfect combination of ease and performance on any terrain", highlighted its manufacturer.
- Technology Era 13.0: a developed profile of rocker (20% rocker / 80% camber) because it combines a new type of radius and to an improved recovery. Several advantages:
- Allride Rocker: manoeuvrability, lift-off as well as versatility for the soft land are improved and they guarantee a maximum performance for all levels of skiers.
- Progressive radius (for perfect turns) : 50% less are required to receive a full contact of the edges with the snow. More edge in contact with the snow, it is more hooked.
- Intellirise Rebound (for greater stability) : patented smart piezoelectric fibres were placed at the very front of the ski to avoid unpleasant vibrations spatula suffered Rocker skis normal.
- Bright Power Carbon coating
- Highly transparent UHM C sole
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.